East Africa visa:
This visa again covers Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda and costs U$100.
It is valid for 90 days and allows multiple entries, but note that once you leave these 3 countries the visa becomes invalid also if you travel to Tanzania
If you are flying into Uganda you need to pre apply and pay for this visa online through this link: https://visas.immigration.go.ug/#/
You are required to upload a copy of the following:
- passport copy
- passport size recent picture
- yellow fever certificate copy
- copy of the itinerary ( you can get this from our website)
- copy of your flight ticket
Word files are not accepted and the files should be no bigger than 250 KB
For the following questions this is the information you need:
- Contact in Uganda: Red Chili Hideaway Tel: 00256 312 202903
- Purpose of visit: tourism
- Date of arrival: date you arrive in Uganda ( when you come from Kigali/Rwanda this will be the start date of the tour)
- Point of entry: Entebbe ( when you come from Rwanda it is Cyanika)
- Duration of stay: 1 month
If you are coming from Kenya (or Rwanda) on your tour, you should have already obtained the East African visa from Kenyan (or Rwanda Immigration if you are not from a Commonwealth country and need a visa for Rwanda), and can enter Uganda with this visa. If you are entering Uganda from Rwanda across the landborder this visa can also be obtained at the border.
This visa also needs to be pre apllied for when you fly into Uganda and is U$50 for almost all nationalities. Coming across the Rwanda/Uganda landborder the visa can obtained on arrival.
You can apply and pay for this visa online through the following link: https://visas.immigration.go.ug/#/
This visa is valid for 3 months and usually does allow one re-entry if you have not left East Africa.
This visa is best for those only visiting Uganda and Rwanda. The same details as above can be used for applying.
Irish, Singaporean and Hong Kong nationals are visa free
The East Africa visa/Uganda visa is a full page visa.